CYCLER > CHAMBER < JULABO CHILLER
The perfect testing setup for batteries
Batteries must be rigorously tested to ensure that they function reliably and safely. Depending on the application and test requirements, the following peripheral devices are typically required:
- CYCLER: Charging and discharging the battery cell
- CLIMATIC CHAMBER: Simulation of the general temperature conditions
of the battery cell (aging, performance, and stress tests)
- JULABO TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM: High-precision, direct temperature control of the battery components
The challenges for an individual test environment are, in particular, communication and data evaluation between these units. Various interfaces and software solutions support this interaction in order to enable the synchronization of thermal and electrical profiles. This allows a wide range of data to be evaluated and accurate results to be obtained.
JULABO temperature control systems support a wide range of common industrial interfaces and are compatible with every cycler and climatic chamber, regardless of manufacturer. The existing product portfolio provides sufficient cooling and heating capacity for dynamic temperature simulation of individual battery cells up to large battery packs.
ALL THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
Convenient control, programming, and monitoring at the workplace, remote monitoring and control
Project-specific expert exchange (cycler, chamber, chiller) ensures the best possible solution for the user
Recurring results due to consistent requirements
Best value for money, best combination of security features and costs
- The combination of cycler, climatic chamber, and JULABO temperature control system is perfect for aging, performance, and stress tests
- JULABO temperature control systems can be specially modified to meet customer requirements. Individual adjustments can be made, such as the operation of several climatic chambers at the same time, including flow control or emptying of devices under test.