FT402 Immersion Cooler
with immersion probe for rapid cooling of liquids
The models with integrated temperature control and external Pt100 sensor can hold any desired temperature constant.
- Rapid cooling of liquids down to low temperatures
- Counter-cooling of liquids in combination with heating circulators
- Environmentally friendly by saving precious tap water
- User-friendly operation and handling
- Compact design, small footprint
- Dry ice substitution
- Environmentally friendly by conserving precious tap water
- Integrated temperature control and display
- With external Pt100 sensor (200 x 6 mm dia., stainless steel)
|Model series||FT Series|
|Working temperature range (°C)||-40 ... +30|
|Temperature stability (°C)||±0.5|
|Cooling capacity (Medium Ethanol)||
|Refrigerant stage 1||R404A|
|Filling volume refrigerant stage 1 (g)||184|
|Global Warming Potential for R404A||3922|
|Carbon dioxide equivalent stage 1 (t)||0.722|
|Ambient temperature||5...35 °C|
|Dimensions W x L x H (cm)||20 x 30 x 43|
|Order information||Refrigerant: 115V/60Hz = R134a ; 230V/50Hz = R404a.|
|Cooling of compressor||Air|
|Immersion probe||12 x 5 (L x Ø) cm|
|Connection tube (L) cm||120|
Clamp for attachment of cooling probe to bath tank wall is available as optional accessory (order no. 8970400). Cooler probe: L 120mm, dia 50mm.
Technical changes without prior notification.
Images may deviate from the original.
We would be pleased to submit a non-binding offer for the selected product or answer all pertinent questions.click here for quotation request FT402