FT200 Immersion Cooler
with immersion probe for rapid cooling of liquids
- Rapid cooling of liquids down to low temperatures
- Counter-cooling of liquids in combination with heating circulators
- Environmentally friendly by saving precious tap water
- User-friendly operation and handling
- Compact design, small footprint
- Dry ice substitution
|Model series||FT Series|
|Working temperature range (°C)||-20 ... +30|
|Cooling capacity (Medium Ethanol)||
|Refrigerant stage 1||R134a|
|Filling volume refrigerant stage 1 (g)||110|
|Global Warming Potential for R134a||1430|
|Carbon dioxide equivalent stage 1 (t)||0.157|
|Ambient temperature||5...40 °C|
|Dimensions W x L x H (cm)||18 x 27 x 39|
|Cooling of compressor||Air|
|Immersion probe||9 x 4 (L x Ø) cm|
|Connection tube (L) cm||120|
Clamp for attachment of cooling probe to bath tank wall is available as optional accessory (order no. 8970400). Cooler probe: L 90mm, dia 40mm.
Technical changes without prior notification.
Images may deviate from the original.
We would be pleased to submit a non-binding offer for the selected product or answer all pertinent questions.click here for quotation request FT200