Update | Still together against COVID-19
Dear customers & partners,
For around a year we have been dealing with the corona pandemic and its consequences in almost all areas of economic and social life. At JULABO, we have redesigned, learned and improved a lot of things during this period - with and for both our customers and employees.
As part of Germany's critical infrastructure, we have continued to supply and support institutions, laboratories and research facilities all over the world with high-precision temperature control systems and thus contributed to the continuous progress in the detection, treatment and prevention of COVID-19.
JULABO systems are not only used in medical research for new vaccines or drugs. Exact temperature control is also essential in many other areas, for example in the product development of tests for the SARS-CoV-2 virus or for reactor temperature control in the production of vaccines in biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
JULABO devices are now even being used in new types of mobile mini-factories in order to be able to produce vaccines directly in the hotspots on site. Vaccines directed against COVID-19 contain information about important characteristics of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. With the current so-called mRNA vaccines, this information consists of part of the blueprint for certain surface proteins of the virus. With the help of these surface proteins, the virus can penetrate human cells and multiply there. In the new mini-factories, the mRNA vaccines are produced using techniques that originally came from 3D printing.
In addition, many JULABO products have been used for medical applications in laboratories, hospitals and clinics for decades. In addition to sample temperature control, incubation or temperature control of cultures, this also includes specialized applications such as the storage and preparation of blood plasma or the storage of chemicals.
All JULABO employees are working with focus and enthusiasm for this goal despite the challenging conditions. As such, we continue to offer you the same services as we always have.
- Our contacts in sales continue to be available per telephone, E-mail or also per video call for consultations, sales and order processing.
- Business trips for customer visits are possible to a limited extent - of course, in compliance with all necessary social distancing, hygiene and safety regulations.
- Our technical service continues to support user by telephone, E-mail, video call and if required on-site, for any questions with your JULABO units.
- For repairs and maintenance, you may send us your machines to our company. If necessary, we aim to be able to provide a bridging device from our pool in a timely manner.
- We have many models in stock and can deliver them at short notice. Please feel free to contact our sales colleagues regarding questions and / or delivery times.
Thanks to the increasing availability of vaccines, a light can be seen at the end of the tunnel in the future with regard to the corona pandemic. Even so, the virus will continue to keep us busy in many ways over the long term. Rest assured that we continue to observe this dynamic situation critically, in order to be able to react accordingly if necessary. This will ensure that we will overcome this unusual situation together with the best outcome possible also in the upcoming months.
If you are one of the many customers who rely on our technology worldwide and need specific support, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. According to our vision Superior Temperature Technology for a better Life, we will endeavor to support you however we can and so improve the situation of all people sustainably.
Your JULABO team