All PURA water baths have an integrated drain tap. Enameled and glass-hard parts in the bath itself are highly durable and - most importantly - hygienically clean. Polycarbonate sidewalls have better insulating properties than stainless steel and are less conductive, but are equal to stainless steel in terms of cleanliness and hygiene. Operating the water bath is very straightforward and the bright, white LED display is easy to read, even from a distance. USB data communication is a standard feature.
Enameled surfaces provide optimal hygienic protection because bacteria and other microorganisms are unable to breed in the water bath. Biofilm never has a chance to get a foothold. The enameled surfaces are as hard as glass and highly scratch resistant, giving them a long service life. Dirt does not adhere to the surfaces, so cleaning the water baths is very easy.
- Working temperature range from +18 °C to +99.9 °C
- Models with filling volumes from 4.8 to 30 L
- Temperature stability of ± 0.2 °C
- Heating capacity up to 2 kW
- Bright display
- Mains switch is protected against spray water
- Integrated protection against running dry